Architectural and Engineering Services and Studies
The consultant is required to provide master planning, architecture, and engineering for the development of assets within NEOM as outlined in the Scope of Works herein.
The Scope of Work includes the following:
- Review/assess and enhance the master plan.
- Provide peer technical reviews.
- Provide engineering studies/ground truthing.
- Develop the Conceptual Design.
- Develop the Developed Design.
- Develop the Detailed Design.
- Develop the IFC package (Issued for Construction), and provide technical support during Stage 3D.
- Provide landscaping design services.
- Respond to design technical queries.
- Review, revise, and approve the engineering drawings, and cost estimates.
- Provide value engineering recommendations.
- Review design plans for constructability purposes, and provide evaluation and recommendations per NEOM Plan of Work, and NEOM Design Stage Deliverables.
- Structural Category 3 Checks services.
- Sustainability Specialist (LEED or equivalent).