Mohammed Bin Salman Nonprofit City Design Management and Site Supervision Services - Site Wide Infrastructure
The general Scope of Services for Dar Al Riyadh includes Project Management and Site Supervision services for the assigned projects and construction works packages, with services covering all design stages, permits and approvals, procurement, construction, handover, fit-out, and handover, all with coordinated management of the overall program and achieving key milestones as established by the Misk City Company for the Development.
Dar Al Riyadh is responsible for the whole of the Site Wide Infrastructure and assets such as:
- Wadi A – Civil Works, Utilities, Public Realm and Landscaping.
- Wadi B – Civil Works, Utilities, and Haul Road.
- Wadi B – Culinary Gardens.
- Wadi B – Public Realm and Landscaping.
- Gym – LWSP and Wadi C.
- Fire Station.
- Warehouse – Logistics Area.
- FM Building – Logistics Area.
- Solid Waste Transfer Station.
- LWSP Fence.
- L23 Secondary Roads.
- Boulevard Public Realm.
- Gas Farm.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant.